Ecological Building Systems Job Opportunity - Sales Role
Job Title: Sales
Based at: Ecological Building Systems, Athboy, Co. Meath.
Job Purpose: To efficiently carry out all multi-functional aspects of administration within the sales office. A high level of customer care is essential, with the ability to work independently in a busy sales office.
Hours of Work: 8.30 – 5.15 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 8.30 – 4.00 pm Friday.
Experience: Experience in construction and of our product range is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
Applications: Please forward CV to email@example.com
* Answering the sales calls.
* Inputting Sales Orders on our internal sales system.
* Preparation of Delivery dockets/labels and Delivery Manifests for Warehouse Staff.
* Ensuring that POD requests are dealt with promptly
* Responsible for ensuring that all customer queries via, website and email are acknowledged and responded to or disseminated to the appropriate person for a more comprehensive/technical response.
* Maintaining our CRM system
* Preparing quotes for customers
* Inputting orders into Parcel and pallet logistics.
* Preparation of company leaflet packs for CPDs, etc.
* Sending out information packs to clients as requested.
* Maintaining records of quotes and projects and following up on both and ensuring they are on CRM.
Other duties may include:
* Travelling with the team to external events.
* Arranging both in-house and external events.
You may also be required to do duties outside of this job description, given the size of the company and the team. The list is by no means exhaustive but is intended as guidance.