Ecological Building Systems UK Ltd Launch Masterclass Event
Cross Laminated Timber construction has seen a vast increase in popularity in recent years and is proving a welcome shift from energy-intensive traditional construction. Projects are diverse and widespread throughout the UK from multi-storey residential buildings in London to affordable housing projects on the Isle of Mull. The UK is now in a unique position to capitalise on the success and momentum of these builds and more ground-breaking CLT projects are planned.
- Insulating CLT with woodfibre
- Achieving Airtightness - detailing and critical junctions
- Specialist Fixing Details
- Case Studies from leading UK Architects
- Christiane Lellig - Campaign Director with Wood for Good & Specialises in behaviour change and sustainability communications
- Niall Crosson - Senior Engineer with Ecological Building Systems
- Rainer Blum - Head of Technical Applications at GUTEX since 2013
- Will Garner - Project Architect & Design Manager with the Midas Group in the delivery of a number of award winning & innovative large-scale multidisciplinary CLT buildings.
- Jens Luder Herms - pro clima Export Manager
- Bernard Tulkens - Architect at Tectonics Architects - design-lead practice focused on sustainability and the use of natural materials.
- Peter Ranken - Architect & Certified Passivhaus Designer projects include single houses, new council housing and extra care projects
- Paul Southcott - Techincal Consultant with HECO-Schrauben - a leading screw manufacturer in Germany. Paul trains & supports clients in the calculations required for fastening constructions safely and reliably
Further Information - Click Here
Book Now - Click Here