- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Internal Wall Lining
- Natural Insulation
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Auro Natural Paints
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
- Smart Six Insulation Xpander
BKK Eco is a colourless water repellent coating, water based, natural and ecological, suitable to protect absorbent surfaces such as bricks, stoned, cement, etc... from wind driven rain infiltration.
BKK Eco does not alter the colour of the masonry, it protects from ice, it blocks damp, it allows the evaporation of water and it can be used also on slightly wet materials.
Compared to traditional solvent based solutions, BKK eco is a completely water based product, not dangerous for environment and health, both during application and curing.
Key Product Benefits
- 100% water based: ecological, natural, not dangerous for health
- Long lasting water repellency
- Permeable to water vapour
- It does not alter the colour of the masonry
- It improves the thermal performance of the wall over which it is applied because it protects the wall from water absorption and humidity
- It avoids efflorescences and moulds on masonry
Weathering test resistance: 1680 hours without remarkable changes
UV rays resistance: 680 hours without remarkable changes
BKK Eco - Water Repellent Coating Application
- The video shows the steps for the application hydrophobic treatment for masonry exposed face created through the use of colorless coating, waterproof andbreathable treatment BKK, applied on external walls of mixed masonry of a private house.
- It is shown initially as the wall, once wet, tend to absorb water. It then describes the operations of protection of doors and wooden frames, covered with plain cardboard.Following we proceed with the application of the material, which can be applied bybrush, roller or airless.
- In this case the material was applied with a manual airlesspump, directly on the surface of the mixed masonry.
- After the application of the material and when it is completely dry, the wall was againwet with water, and as it is possible to notice, this time both the stone surface andthe bedding mortar one does not present water absorption phenomena.