- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Internal Wall Lining
- Natural Insulation
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Auro Natural Paints
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
- Smart Six Insulation Xpander
Sasmox Wall Lining
- Sasmox boards are made of a mixture of calcinated gypsum and wood fibres. The wood fibres and gypsum bond together when the gypsum is cured under pressure.
- Gypsum accounts for 84 to 86% of the weight of the fi nished panel and wood fibres for 12 to 14%.
- At the normal indoor relative humidity of 65%, the moisture content of the panel is about 2%.
- In terms of structure, Sasmox boards are uniform: solid gypsum with wood fibres evenly dispersed throughout the product.
- The exposed surface is sealed, smooth and light in colour. No adhesives are used in the manufacture and as a result, the panels neither contain nor release any substances hazardous to human health.