- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Acoustic Solutions
- Natural Insulation
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Auro Natural Paints
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
What is Diathonite Screed?
Diathonite Screed is a thermal screed based on cork, suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation of floors and roofs. A lightweight but resistant solution, suitable both for internal and external application, even in low thickness. It is an eco-friendly product made of natural raw materials. Supplied in 25kg bags. All the dry ingredients are premixed in the bag. Just add water.
- Floors over a concrete slab
- Floors of non-heated rooms
- Floors on suspended concrete slab
- Terraces & balconies
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.060 W/mK.
- Breathability: μ=4
- Resistance to compression > 5.0 N/mm2
- Fire reaction: class A1
Case Study - Insulating Walls & Floors of Stone Buildings - Click Here
What are the benefits of Diathonite Screed?
- Insulation against cold and warmth.
- Highly breathable.
- Fire reaction class A1.
- A lightweight product, suitable for renovations.
- Fiber reinforced.
- It can be used indoor and outdoor.
- Pipes can be embedded in the screed.