- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Acoustic Solutions
- Natural Insulation
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Auro Natural Paints
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
pro clima DA-S
DA-S is an airtight sealing strip for airtight bonds between building components such as wall to floor junctions.
- For airtight connections between roof slopes and wall to floor connections.
- pro clima DA-S strips are glued to building substrates to maintain airtightness continuity at critical junctions, for example floor connections at
concrete ceilings, on plywood, chipboard sheets or even for sealing large gaps at window reveals in accordance with regulations by DIN 4108,
SIA 180 and ÖNorm B8110-2.
- It is also more resistant to site conditions compared to conventional vapour checks.
- It also functions as a vapour check and airtight sealing layer and is generally applied on the interior side of the insulation layer.
Material/s: 2 layered polypropylene fleece, polypropylene film (halogen free).
Resistance: -40°C to 90°C
Fire Rating: E
Roll Width: 21 cms
Roll Length: 100 metres
accreditation: NSAI, CE, Meets DIN EN 13984
expectancy: 60 years +
Usage: Interior only