- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Internal Wall Lining
- Natural Insulation
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Auro Natural Paints
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
- Smart Six Insulation Xpander
Celenit Wood Wool Board
CELENIT N/C boards are primarily applied as a thermal and sound insulating panel as well as a suitable plastering background, which may be applied either internally or externally. CELENIT N/C boards are calibrated and kilned twice during production to ensure shrinkage of the boards on-site is minimised and their dimensions are to the highest possible tolerance.
In order to guarantee constant production quality, CELENIT has developed one of the most innovative production plants in Europe. All CELENIT boards carry the CE mark. The quality management system operated by CELENIT complies with the standard UNI EN ISO 9001:2008 (certificate No. 1351).
CELENIT high-performance cement bonded wood wool boards compose of 50% long, strong fir fibres, 35% of mineral binders, mainly Portland cement and 15% calcium carbonate residue from marble processing, which is considered a recycled material
The wood used comes from sustainably managed forests (PEFC™).
Dimensions: 1200x600 - 1000x600 mm
Thickness: 25 - 35 - 50 -75 mm
CELENIT N/C Wood Wool Boards Installation
- CELENIT boards should be mechanically fixed as per the illustration shown below, using stainless steel screws with plastic mushroom head washers (available from Ecological Building Systems).
- Mushroom head washers must be used to prevent the movement and to ensure that the plaster finish is reliably carried. It is recommended applying at least 8 fixings per square metre.
- Fixings should penetrate the structural timber by at least 50mm
- CELENIT N/C Boards are non structural and must be fixed directly to masonry or timber frame walls. The following table provides guidance regarding the range of board sizes available and the fixing requirements for various thicknesses of CELENIT N/C boards to timber frame walls.
|Declared thermal resistance (EN 12667)||m2K/W||0.2||0.35||0.5||0.75|
|Water vapour diffusion resistance factor||-||5||5||5||5|
|Supplied thickness tolerance (EN 823)||mm||1±||1±||1±||1±|
|Supplied width tolerance (EN 822)||mm||1±||1±||1±||1±|
|Reaction to fire (EN 13501-1)||Euroclass||B-s1,d0||B-s1,d0||B-s1,d0||B-s1,d0|
|Compressive stress at 10% deformation/Compressive||Kpa||≥200||≥200||≥200||≥200|
|strength (EN 826)|
|Bending strength (EN 12089 method A)||Kpa||≥1650||≥2000||≥1450||≥1000|
|Resistance to water and frost||No alteration and maintenance of bending resistance|
|after 20 cycles of frosting and defrosting in water|
|Temperature limit of use||°C||200||200||200||200|
|Capacity of absorption of room humidity||l/m²||2-3,5||2-3,5||2-3,5||2-3,5|
|Linear dilatation coefficient||mm/mK||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01|
|Shear stress resistance||N/mm²||0.28||0.28||0.28||0.28|
|Adhesion to concrete||N/mm²||0.05||0.05||0.05||0.05|
|Resistance to mould and fungus attack||-||Inhibition of biological degradation|
|prevents moulds and fungus|