Technical Sales Executive Vacancy (Ireland)
|Job Title||Technical Sales Executive|
|Location||Office based in Athboy, Co. Meath|
|Reports to||General Manager|
The Technical sales role is a key point of contact for new and existing clients. A high degree of customer care is essential to provide technical advice, answer queries and introduce new products. The sales aspect will include preparing tenders, proposals and quotations and providing pre and post-sales support.
- Answering the telephone, general email queries, etc., providing consistency for our customers.
- Inputting of sales orders on a daily basis on our bespoke accounts system.
- Preparation of delivery dockets, labels and manifests for both internal systems and for transport distribution via parcel and pallet networks and organising proof of delivery as required.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all customer queries received by our website and general email are acknowledged and responded to or disseminated to the appropriate person for a more comprehensive/technical response.
- Maintaining records and actions on our CRM system.
- Preparing quotes for customers.
- Preparation of company leaflet packs for CPDs, etc.
- Attending conferences, exhibitions and trade shows where required.
Key Skills/Position Requirements
- A high level of proven sales ability and performance is vital to the role. The ability to create a win-win solution and negotiate with proven success on closing a sale.
- Customer care is essential, with excellent communication skills as this is a front facing role.
- The ability to work independently from time to time and problem solve.
- Strong self-directed organisational skills to manage time effectively on a daily and weekly basis.
- You will preferably have experience of low energy and Passivhaus buildings and have a strong understanding of airtightness, windtightness and diffusion open building practice, but not essential.
Ecological Building Systems
Ecological Building Systems has been at the forefront of Intelligent airtight and windtight building product solutions and natural insulations for over a decade, gaining the sole agency in Ireland and the UK for; pro clima, air and windtight products; Thermo-Hemp and Thermo-Jute insulation; GUTEX wood fibreboards; ELKA Strong Boards; Wellhofer Attic Hatches and CALSITHERM Climate boards.
The company’s philosophy is to provide building products which lend themselves to ‘diffusion open or breathable’ building coupled with comprehensive training and technical backup.
Ecological’s parent company is MacCann & Byrne, a family owned company since 1906, which are still to this day based in Athboy in County Meath in the heart of Ireland, importing, manufacturing and distributing quality timber and building products to the Irish market.
Please forward a CV with a covering e-mail describing why you are the person for the role.
Application to email@example.com