- pro clima Airtight / Windtight System
- Gutex Wood Fibreboards
- Calsitherm Climate Board
- Diasen Thermal Plaster
- Wellhofer Airtight Attic Hatches
- Spanotech Structural Boards
- Passiv Ecowall
- ELKA Strong Boards
- Natural Insulation
With an increased requirement to address thermal bridging at critical junctions such as windows, doors & foundation junctions, Phonotherm 200 offers a robust, practical and effective thermal solution.
Phonotherm 200 is primarily utilised for applications where structural support and the possibility of obtaining secure fixings into the material are required. It is ideally suited as a support for door thresholds and window installations, where it is important to minimise thermal bridging. Phonotherm 200 can also be plastered directly.
From an ecological perspective, Phonotherm 200 utilises raw materials which would otherwise end up in landfill, and the manufacturing process is carried out in accordance with the environmental standard ISO 14001
Why use Bosig Phonotherm 200?
- 100% water resistant: No swelling, no decay, constant material thickness and stability
- Easy to machine with conventional carbide tools: drilling, sawing, milling, grooving, grinding, screws, etc
- Optimum insulating properties: Effectively reduce thermal bridging at critical junctions
- Superior stability and lightweight
- Handy dimensions Available off the shelf in 1.35m x 250mm x 25mm lengths
- Excellent base material for tiles and plaster
- Diffusion open
- 100% up-cycled
- 100% Recyclable
- High resistance to chemicals